Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hello

Hey EVERYBODY and Kyle,

This is my first time blogging and I am not really sure what to say other than the fact that I am enjoying this class so far and think it will be an invaluable tool towards making me a better teacher.

I feel my biggest reason for taking this class is that my subject matter, social studies, is often taught through presentations and lecture with very little integration of technology. I hope to enhance my students learning with the new tools I find.


1 comment:

  1. idk if you went to heidi hayes jacobs conference this past month, but she had some really cool ideas for social studies, and how doing video chats with people from different countries can be very useful for giving the students a better idea/picture of what culture is like in other countries

    ReplyDelete